When you connect your ORCID iD, you grant us to receive your verified ORCID iD. Visit https://orcid.tulane.edu to authorize Tulane University to receive your ORCID iD and use it in our systems including Faculty 180.
Why register? Your ORCID iD:
- Distinguishes you and ensures your research outputs and activities are correctly attributed to you
- Reliably and easily connects you with your contributions and affiliations
- Reduces form-filling: you enter data once, have it reused often
- Improves recognition and discoverability for you and your research outputs
- Is interoperable: it works with many institutions, funders, and publishers
- Is persistent: you can use it throughout your research career
Having an ORCID iD is also a requirement of many journal manuscript submission systems and grant application forms.
Learn more about ORCID at https://orcid.org/help