1. Eysenbach G. Infodemiology and Infoveillance: Framework for an Emerging Set of Public Health Informatics Methods to Analyze Search, Communication and Publication Behavior on the Internet. J Med Internet Res. 2009;11(1):e11.
2. Motivational enhancement therapy manual : a clinical research guide for therapists treating individuals with alcohol abuse and dependence / by William R. Miller ... [et al.]. In. Maryland: Maryland: U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services, Public Health Service, National Institutes of Health, National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism; 1995.
3. Bem DJ. Self-perception: an alternative interpretation of cognitive dissonance phenomena. Psychological Review. 1967;74(3):183-200.
4. Festinger L. A theory of cognitive dissonance. Evanston, Ill.: Evanston, Ill., Row, Peterson; 1957.
5. Koch S. Psychology : a study of a science. New York (State): New York (State): McGraw-Hill, 1959.
6. Miller WR. Motivational Interviewing with Problem Drinkers. Behav Psychother. 1983;11(2):147-172.
7. Miller WR, Moyers TB. Eight Stages in Learning Motivational Interviewing. Journal of teaching in the addictions. 2006;5(1):3-17.
8. Miller WR, Rose GS. Toward a theory of motivational interviewing. Am Psychol. 2009;64(6):527-537.
Databases with Motivational Interviewing as subject headongs
Academic Search Complete