How to Request a Trial
Trials of new electronic resources can be arranged by contacting your Liaison Librarian or emailing your request to email@example.com. All trials are arranged and coordinated by the Rudolph Matas Library.
Please include the following information in your request:
Your email address:
Your school and status:
The electronic resource you would like to trial. Please provide as much information as you have (contact details, URL etc):
How important to your research and teaching this product is likely to be.
Any further relevant comments.
Matas Library Contacts
INFORMATION SERVICES & EDUCATION SERVICES - 988-5155 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mary Holt, email@example.com
- Molly Knapp, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Elaine Hicks, email@example.com
- Keith Pickett, firstname.lastname@example.org
MONOGRAPHS (Books, Audiovisual) -988-2404
- Barbara Volo, email@example.com
SERIALS (Journals) 988-2063 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Millie Moore, email@example.com
SYSTEMS - 988-5157 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mike Brown, email@example.com
ADMINISTRATION - 988-2060
- Neville Prendergast, Director, firstname.lastname@example.org