Here are two templates: 48" x 36" and 56" x 30". They corelate with the elements of a reserach paper:
- Aim (could be re-done as Abstract)
- Acknowledgements and Permissions
They are each missing the Discussion section in favor of a section about printing which is for your information only. Some of that information is also contained in the Printing tab of this libguide.
However, you can use creative license to create a poster which communicates the elements of any other kind of paper or project.
More about designing posters and making presentations
- Air Pollution
- Arterial Stiffness and Chronic Kidney Disease
- GCHB Practicum Summary Poster
- Palliative Care and End-of-LIfe Elective poster
- Risk Factors Determining Cs137 Body Burden in Ukrainian Children
- TED at Tulane poster
- The challenges of fitting a ‘silo’ course into an integrated curriculum – what have we learned
Sample Business Card
Consider using a a Quick Response (QR) code to invite people to scan a handout or other related materials. A QR code is a specific matrix barcode (or two-dimensional code), readable by dedicated QR barcode readers and camera phones. Here's a link to a QR generator:http://pingtags.com/
Elaine R. Hicks, MSLIS, MPH, MCHES
Rudolph Matas Library of the Health Sciences
1430 Tulane Ave., SL-86
New Orleans, LA 70112-2699
Liaison to Cancer Center for Research, Center for Stem Cell Research and Regenerative Medicine, Hayward Genetics Center for Human Genetics, Heart and Vascular Institute, and Alumni Relations and Constituency Programs.
What I do in the library:
As the head of the Education Department, I am creating strategic initiatives to integrate information activities into the health sciences curriculum